Ceiling Fan Installation Las Vegas
Our licensed electricians can install or replace your ceiling fan in a safe manner and according to local and national electrical codes
Quality Ceiling Fan Services You Can Trust
In Las Vegas, having permanently installed ceiling fans in your home is a necessity. A ceiling fan circulates the air in a room, improving both cooling and heating. While air conditioners chill air, ceiling fans quietly circulate air so the cool air is evenly distributed, or can keep your home comfortable without AC.
While the Las Vegas summers are hot and dry, our winters are mild, and the nights can be downright cold. Almost every home has central air conditioning, but on milder days you do not necessarily want your air conditioner blasting. When it is chilly, you might not want to heat your entire home. Ceiling fans can gently warm up a room by circulating warmer air that has risen to the ceiling. We will install your ceiling fan professionally and help you choose the ideal brand and design for your home.
Benefits of Ceiling Fans
Modern ceiling fans are stylish and attractive and are gaining popularity in Las Vegas homes.
The benefits of having permanently installed ceiling fans include:
- Reduced energy costs: Ceiling fans use much less energy than air conditioners. By helping cool a room, ceiling fans allow you to raise the thermostat, saving a large amount of energy.
- Gentle cooling: Ceiling fans don’t dry the air, but keep a room comfortable without the drying effect of AC.
- Simple installation: It usually takes us one to three hours in total to install a ceiling fan.
How to Choose the Right Ceiling Fan
The right ceiling fan can add a touch of style to any room while providing much needed ventilation or cooling. It is important to choose the right ceiling fan for your space, taking into consideration size, power, and design.
1. Size: The size of the room and ceiling height are important factors when choosing a fan. Generally, you will want to choose a fan that is proportional to the size of your room. For rooms that are up to 75 square feet, a 29-36 inch fan should work; for rooms up to 144 square feet, 36-48 inch fan should do; and for larger spaces, a 52-60 inch fan is recommended. Additionally, if you have an 8 foot or higher ceiling you will need a downrod to ensure your fan has enough clearance from the ceiling.
2. Power: When it comes to power, in general, the bigger the room size and the higher the ceiling, the more power you will need. You will want to make sure your fan is rated for the size of your room and can provide at least 4500 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of airflow.
3. Design: Once you have chosen a fan that meets size and power requirements, now it is time to consider design. Ceiling fans come in a variety of styles, colors, materials, and even smart capabilities. With so many options available it is important to choose a fan that not only fits your needs but also complements the style of your room.
By taking your space into consideration and understanding the size, power, and design of fan you need, you can make the right choice when it comes to selecting a ceiling fan. With the right fan, you will be able to enjoy not only improved air circulation but also an extra touch of style in your home!
Quick and Professional Ceiling Fan Installation
Hiring a professional electrician in Las Vegas, NV to install your ceiling fans helps ensure that the wiring will be properly connected and will last. Getting the job done right will help prevent damage to your ceiling and help avoid buzzing noises. At Ampere Electric, we stand by our work 100% and make sure our customers are always happy.
Contact us today at (702) 979-1747 for an estimate on ceiling fan installation.